The excellent award-winning training venue facilities at Lower Marsh Farm are available to hire for residential training courses. The venue is ideal for those who want a special experience for their clients where there is plenty to do once the training sessions have finished; nature, walking, tennis, self-care opportunities.
Owned and operated by experienced customer-service focused team, you can relax knowing that your clients will be well looked after at this gorgeous training venue. Our per day delegate rate is £94 per person including overnight accommodation, use of the facilities, refreshments throughout the day, breakfast, lunch and dinner. For delegates not staying overnight the day rate is £17 per person. These prices are based on a group of 13 delegates and 1 trainer.
Facilities on site include:
- Comfortable accommodation for up to 13 guests in rooms that can mostly be configured with either double (king sized) or twin rooms. Luxury Egyptian Cotton bed linen, white fluffy cotton towels and complementary toiletries included.
- Daily housekeeping service (making up beds, changing towels, cleaning and tidying common areas).
- Separate trainer accommodation in large luxury bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- Full catering (you can choose which meals are needed) served buffet style including breakfast, lunch, dinner, refreshments (tea, coffee, cold soft drinks) during the day and cream teas. We have a 5 star food hygiene rating.
- Unlimited usage of training room (9m x 5.5m). This room has tables, chairs and projection facilities (flip charts can be provided on request). The training room can also quickly converted to a games room (with table tennis table) or a studio for well-being classes.
- There is free WiFi in the accommodation and training room. Plus there is good mobile phone reception here with most providers. Small volume photocopying and printing available.
- 15 minutes from Saltash train station and 30 minutes from Plymouth train station. Direct train line from London Paddington to Plymouth (takes approximately 3 hours 30 minutes). We can arrange for guests to be collected by taxi or mini-bus.
- Plenty of on-site parking.
- Stunning atmospheric therapy room which can be available to your clients for well-being treatments including massages, meditation etc.
- Unlimited usage of hot tubs and tennis court.
- Mini-bus hire available at very reasonable rates for day trips or evenings out. We can also offer our guests access to Cornwall Wildlife Trust events and discounted tickets for the Lost Gardens of Heligan and Eden Project.
- Activities can be arranged such as a wine tasting evening or a wild food foraging workshop here at the farm.
- Volunteering in our fruit and vegetable garden (operated on organic principles) is also available.
- Lovely walks around the farm, down to the river, through the woods and further afield.
- We can support with marketing and booking management.
- The farm is managed in an eco-friendly manner and you can find out more about this here – we are happy to explain how this works during your visit.
Silver award winner in the Cornwall Tourism Awards 2017 / 2018 Self Catering Property of the Year category and awarded Highly Commended in their Wildlife Friendly Tourism Business Award category, you will be staying in one of the best locations in Cornwall.
Situated in the stunning Tamar Valley on the Cornwall / Devon border with over 40 acres of peaceful seclusion including an orchard with picnic area, private woodland, shingle beach and rare Salt Marsh habitat (a designated Site of Special Scientific Interest). The retreat venue is conveniently located just 15 minutes from Plymouth and easy to find but off the beaten track! It is a magical location with wildlife everywhere including deer, badgers, kingfishers, owls and bats nesting on the farm and regularly visible. Find out what our guests say here.
Heather G said…“Don’t hesitate to book. The food, accommodation and the welcome are all wonderful. Thank you!” December 2017
June H said…”Spent three nights here – lovely location and really nice accommodation with hotel standard service. I was on a retreat so food was provided and it was absolutely lovely. Couldn’t fault it and would certainly recommend.” November 2017
Wayne B said…”I cannot recommend Lower Marsh Farm enough. It is absolute bliss!” August 2017
Michaela W said…“wonderful piece of heaven” July 2017
Chrissie W said…“better in real life than you could imagine” April 2017
Please contact us for more details and pricing on hiring the training venue.