Lower Marsh Farm is available to well-being practitioners to host residential retreats. Information for retreat leaders about using the venue is here.
Forthcoming retreats are:
- Friday 19th to Sunday 21st October 2018: a 2 night Soul Healing Retreat with Sue Phillips & Fiona Jones. A bespoke program of hands on therapies including yoga, dowsing, shamanic healing, meditation.
- Friday 9th to Sunday 11th November 2018: a 2 night Yoga & Sounds Retreat with Dominique Preston & Kate Alpe. A deep and powerful blend of restorative yin yoga and ancient healing sounds.
- Friday 30th November to Monday 3rd December 2018: a 3 night Yin Season Retreat – Nourish yourself! Yoga, Qigong, Eden Energy Medicine, mantra (sound), pranayama (breath techniques) and meditation with Debbie Caruso and Jovanka Mirkovic.
- Friday 29th to Sunday 31st March 2019: a 2 night Yoga & Sounds Retreat with Dominique Preston & Kate Alpe. A deep and powerful blend of restorative yin yoga and ancient healing sounds.
- Friday 17th to Sunday 19th May 2019: 2 night Pilates Retreat with Mindful Yew Retreats; a collaborative Pilates retreat run by Louise Lyus of Mindful Movement and Stacy Weeks of Red Yew, both based in the heart of rural Mid Devon. They bring to you their passions for movement and love of Pilates, to move you, awaken you and inspire you, wherever you are in your Pilates journey.
- Friday 7th to Monday 10th June 2019: Cosy Corner of Cornwall Yoga Retreat with Madison Cooper yoga. There will be Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Meditations, Pranayama, Indian Head Massage and extra treatments on request. Free time to relax and unwind in the hot tub, go on a gorgeous hike, try slacklining, practice Acro Yoga, read, sunbathe and relax.
- Tuesday 11th to Sunday 16th June 2019: 5 nights with Charles Abbott & Karine Kleb for Pilates, yoga and much more. More details coming soon.
- Friday 28th June to Monday 1st July 2019: 3 nights yoga retreat with Dominique Preston.
- Friday 6th to Monday 9th September 2019: 3 night Yoga Retreat with Sarah Raspin of Oak Tree Yoga. More details coming soon.