Lower Marsh Farm is available to well-being practitioners to host residential retreats. Information for retreat leaders about using the venue is here.
Forthcoming retreats are:
- Friday 16th to Monday 19th March; Yoga and Sound Healing retreat weekend. This retreat will fall just before the Spring Equinox, and as the light starts to return, this is a powerful and perfect time to work with setting intentions in our lives and manifesting new ideas. These few days will allow you to dive deep into a beautifully uplifting and energising weekend of yoga, meditation, pranayama and healing sounds, creating the perfect environment for you to set intentions and focus on what is important to you at this time in your life.
- Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd April; Yoga retreat with Monika Wood. This short yoga retreat is perfect to rejuvenate yourself. Take a quick break and reset your batteries. Nourish your body, mind and soul with this yoga retreat. The perfect place to relax, reset, and revitalise. Complemented by a menu of nourishing home cooked vegetarian food, you will feel balanced, recharged and happy.
You will be using the practice to create space, release that which is no longer serving you and calm your body and mind. Escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
- Tuesday 5th to Sunday 10th June 2018: Self awakening, a journey of discovery; a yoga, Pilates, meditation & art mindfulness. 5 days retreat with Karine Kleb from K. Yoga, an Holistic journey and Charles Abbott.
Open a new window on your life. Remember who you are. Have a lovely rendez-vous with yourself. Bring your body and mind into balance on this relaxing, yet stimulating, retreat in the Cornish countryside.These five days will be an opportunity to discover how yoga and Pilates can unlock your physical potential, while you make a journey of self-exploration using art, meditation and relaxation techniques to release your inner awareness.
- Friday 22nd to Monday 25th June: Summer Escape into Nature Weekend with Madison Cooper yoga. There will be Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Meditations, Pranayama, Indian Head Massage and extra treatments on request. Free time to relax and unwind in the hot tub, go on a gorgeous hike, try slacklining, practice Acro Yoga, read, sunbathe and relax.
- Friday 6th to Sunday 8th July 2018: a 3 night Summer Flow Yoga Retreat with Dominique Preston.