Lower Marsh Farm is available to well-being practitioners to host residential retreats. Information for retreat leaders about using the venue is here.
Forthcoming retreats are:
- Friday 6th to Sunday 8th July 2018: a 2 night Summer Flow Yoga Retreat with Dominique Preston.
- Friday 28th to Sunday 30th September 2018: a 2 night retreat with Tracy Acton-Peters, sports massage therapist & Pilates teacher. More details coming soon.
- Friday 5th to Sunday 7th October 2018: a 2 night Reboot, recharge & relax weekend with Nicola Carless for Pilates, walking and nutrition workshops.
- Friday 19th to Sunday 21st October 2018: a 2 night Soul Healing Retreat with Sue Phillips & Fiona Jones. A bespoke program of hands on therapies including yoga, dowsing, shamanic healing, meditation.
- Friday 9th to Sunday 11th November 2018: a 2 night Yoga & Sounds Retreat with Dominique Preston & Kate Alpe. A deep and powerful blend of restorative yin yoga and ancient healing sounds.
- Friday 17th to Sunday 19th November 2019: 2 night Pilates Retreat with Louise Lyus of Mindful Movement Devon and Stacy Weeks of Red Yew. More details coming soon.
- Friday 7th to Monday 10th June 2019: Cosy Corner of Cornwall Yoga Retreat with Madison Cooper yoga. There will be Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Meditations, Pranayama, Indian Head Massage and extra treatments on request. Free time to relax and unwind in the hot tub, go on a gorgeous hike, try slacklining, practice Acro Yoga, read, sunbathe and relax.