Lower Marsh Farm is available to well-being practitioners to host residential retreats. Information for retreat leaders about using the venue is here.
Forthcoming retreats are:
- Friday 13 to Sunday 15 October; Winter Warmer Yoga Retreat with Anam Solas Yoga.
- Friday 17 to Sunday 19 November; Yoga and Sound Healing retreat weekend will be a blend of yin fascial yoga, restorative yoga and healing sounds with optional early morning meditation and pranayama sessions.
- Thursday 23rd to Sunday 26th November; A Nourishing Warming Winter Retreat with Rebecca Miller Yoga includes twice daily yoga sessions including both dynamic, yin and restorative plus a 60 minute massage/treatment . Bookings now being taken, click here for more information.
- 30th December to 2nd January: New Year with Yoga By Nature, bookings now being taken. A peaceful 4 day New Year retreat that will allow you to relax, commune with Nature, keep up or kickstart your yoga practice and eat healthy delicious vegetarian food. Start the new year feeling good.
- Tuesday 5th to Sunday 10th June 2018: Self awakening, a journey of discovery; a yoga, Pilates, meditation & art mindfulness. 5 days retreat with Karine Kleb from K. Yoga, an Holistic journey and Charles Abbott.
Open a new window on your life. Remember who you are. Have a lovely rendez-vous with yourself. Bring your body and mind into balance on this relaxing, yet stimulating, retreat in the Cornish countryside.These five days will be an opportunity to discover how yoga and Pilates can unlock your physical potential, while you make a journey of self-exploration using art, meditation and relaxation techniques to release your inner awareness.
- Friday 6th to Monday 9th July 2018: a 3 night yoga retreat with Dominique Preston, more details coming soon.
Entrance to Lower Marsh Farm
Well House Therapy Room
First Courtyard - Entrance
Living & sleeping room
Luxury modern bathroom
Relax in front of a cosy fire in the log burner
Open plan living space view from kitchen area
View from hammock to River Tamar & bridge
Double bedroom with King Size bed
Twin room with bunkbeds
Hammock in orchard
Tamar River frontage
Childrens den in woods next to picnic area
Kingfisher Barn external view
Early morning at the farm
Bridge into Woods
One of the resident ducks
Log seats in the woods
Lake on Salt Marsh