If you are celebrating an anniversary, planning a proposal or visiting on honeymoon we can help ‘set the scene’ with some romantic touches. There are plenty of goodies conducive to romance; the cosy log burner, blanket for snuggling while watching a film from the selection of DVDs, the hot tub with views of the stars. If you are looking for a little more here are some ideas of options that we can provide for your stay:
- red roses on the bed with rose petals scattered and a luxury box of chocolates,
- bathrobes monogrammed with the initials of you and your partner,
- scented candles,
- a nice (think poetry) or naughty (think kama sutra) book inscribe with words of your choosing,
- afternoon tea on arrival or during your stay,
- ‘breakfast in bed’ hamper (left in the kitchen for your arrival so that you are not disturbed!),
- dinner in the fridge on arrival (menu available on request with prices),
- celebration cake,
- pampering without leaving the comfort of your accommodation.
Valentines Day Treat
Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and maybe you’ve started to think about how you will celebrate it with your ‘special someone’ this year? Well how about a romantic break here at Lower Marsh Farm?
At Lower Marsh Farm we will make your stay romantic and effortless, with our ‘let us help’ approach!
We can prepare a home cooked meal, either ready for you on arrival or for the special day itself, using only the finest local ingredient, by simply contacting us at the time of booking and requesting our options and pricing.
Whether its a luxury box of chocolates or twelve delicate red roses, we can make sure your ‘special someone’ feels thoroughly spoilt! Romantic walks on your doorstep or simply relaxing in front of the log burner, you will make this years Valentines Day, a day to remember.
Please contact us to find out more or discuss other requests.