Pampering sessions at Lower Marsh Farm are bespoke treats, and can be tailored to suit you. A wonderfully relaxing session, with time to enjoy your surroundings, soak in the hot tub, unwind with a good book or a drink, and to enjoy two relaxation treatments per person from a professional therapist.
A Pampering session could include:
- A full body massage for each person, using aromatherapy oils – a top to toe treat to ease muscle tension and relax the mind,
- Use of Lily’s foot spa, nail varnish collection and manicure / pedicure equipment,
- Face packs and cucumber slices for the eyes for your use,
- A traditional Indian Head Massage– a wonderfully calming treatment to the scalp, followed by soothing facial massage,
- A delicious light lunch, so everyone gets a day off. In summer this would include quiches and home grown organic salads, in winter some warming soup and home made bread. An indulgent dessert to finish, and time to enjoy a cuppa
Or if you are just looking for an individual treatment, these can also be booked.
If you are staying in Kingfisher Barn, treatments would be in the Well House therapy room (pictured). If you are staying in Orchard Cottage or Bulrush Barn, treatments are in the property or on a sunny warm day the garden.
To book, just email us!
Pampering sessions can be arranged to suit your individual requirements, and can be booked for a morning or afternoon during your stay. They are a wonderful way to celebrate special occasions like a wedding, honeymoon or birthday. Or to add a special treat to your holiday.
Pampering sessions cost between £75 per person (or £89 per person with lunch), and last approx. 3-3 ½ hours.
Full body massage or Pregnancy massage £45 (1 hour)*
Seated Upper body & Indian Head Massage £45 (1 hour)*
Back, shoulder + neck massage £40 (45 minutes)*
Facial Massage (& décolletage) £35
Treat for feet (foot spa + massage) £35
Thermal Auricular Therapy £45 (Hopi Ear Candles) (1 hour)*
(discounts are available for bookings for more than 1 person).
* – available for residential retreat treatments
Lily is a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists, and a registered, insured practitioner with over 16 years experience. Lily has ITEC diplomas in Anatomy, Physiology + Swedish Massage and Hot Stone Therapy. She is also qualified in Pregnancy Massage, Indian Head Massage, Baby Massage and Thermal Auricular Therapy. Previously Lily was a teacher with a degree in Human Biology and has always been interested in healthy living and a balanced lifestyle. Lily works mainly from her studio in Calstock, The Haven.