Lower Marsh Farm, Landulph
Lower Marsh Farm, a previous Duchy of Cornwall property, was once a renowned daffodil farm. It sits on the outskirts of the pretty village of Landulph in the Tamar Valley on the Devon / Cornwall border. It is quietly tucked away in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is set in over 40 acres of grounds sloping down to the River Tamar.
Most of the land comprises rare Salt Marsh habitat which is a SSSI Nature Reserve. There is also river frontage, woodland, orchards and meadows.
The farm in managed in a sustainable manner actively encouraging wildlife to flourish. With this basis, we are supporting the maintenance of the land and traditional buildings by offering award winning holiday accommodation and residential retreats.
A number of events are held at Lower Marsh Farm to support wildlife learning opportunities and engagement with nature.
- Solo travel – Dog Friendly Holidays - March ’24 - Thursday, 29 February 2024 - Monday, 4 March 2024 - 3:00 pm - 10:00 am
- Midlife retreat - yoga and nutrition for your midlife - Thursday, 14 March 2024 - Sunday, 17 March 2024 - 3:00 pm - 12:00 pm
- The Discovery Project retreat - Friday, 19 April 2024 - Sunday, 21 April 2024 - All Day
- Reconnect From Within - Yoga Retreat with Julia Mihaylov - Friday, 10 May 2024 - Sunday, 12 May 2024 - 12:00 am
- The Discovery Project retreat - Friday, 17 May 2024 - Sunday, 19 May 2024 - All Day
- Soul Pilates Weekend Retreat with Nic Conroy - Friday, 21 June 2024 - Sunday, 23 June 2024 - All Day
- The Discovery Project retreat - Friday, 5 July 2024 - Sunday, 7 July 2024 - All Day
- The Discovery Project retreat - Friday, 6 September 2024 - Sunday, 8 September 2024 - All Day
- Soul Pilates Weekend Retreat with Nic Conroy - Friday, 27 September 2024 - Sunday, 29 September 2024 - All Day