Lower Marsh Farm, Landulph
Lower Marsh Farm, a previous Duchy of Cornwall property, was once a renowned daffodil farm. It sits on the outskirts of the pretty village of Landulph in the Tamar Valley on the Devon / Cornwall border. It is quietly tucked away in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is set in over 40 acres of grounds sloping down to the River Tamar.
Most of the land comprises rare Salt Marsh habitat which is a SSSI Nature Reserve. There is also river frontage, woodland, orchards and meadows.
The farm in managed in a sustainable manner actively encouraging wildlife to flourish. With this basis, we are supporting the maintenance of the land and traditional buildings by offering award winning holiday accommodation and residential retreats.
A number of events are held at Lower Marsh Farm to support wildlife learning opportunities and engagement with nature.
- Wild Food Foraging for Children - Monday, 9 August 2021 - 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Improv Theatre Retreat with Maria Peters - Friday, 17 September 2021 - Monday, 20 September 2021 - All Day
- Michelle Spencer Yoga Retreat - Friday, 24 September 2021 - Monday, 27 September 2021 - All Day
- Soul Pilates Weekend Retreat with Nic Conroy - Friday, 1 October 2021 - Sunday, 3 October 2021 - All Day
- Improv Theatre Retreat with Maria Peters - Friday, 8 October 2021 - Monday, 11 October 2021 - All Day
- Wild Food Foraging walk; Discovering Estuary - Sunday, 10 October 2021 - 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Parent & Teen Retreat with Caroline Lucas - Friday, 22 April 2022 - Sunday, 24 April 2022 - All Day
- Yoga retreat with Nikki Cassap - Thursday, 12 May 2022 - Sunday, 15 May 2022 - All Day