Lower Marsh Farm, Landulph
Lower Marsh Farm, a previous Duchy of Cornwall property, was once a renowned daffodil farm. It sits on the outskirts of the pretty village of Landulph in the Tamar Valley on the Devon / Cornwall border. It is quietly tucked away in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is set in over 40 acres of grounds sloping down to the River Tamar.
Most of the land comprises rare Salt Marsh habitat which is a SSSI Nature Reserve. There is also river frontage, woodland, orchards and meadows.
The farm in managed in a sustainable manner actively encouraging wildlife to flourish. With this basis, we are supporting the maintenance of the land and traditional buildings by offering award winning holiday accommodation and residential retreats.
A number of events are held at Lower Marsh Farm to support wildlife learning opportunities and engagement with nature.
- Sensory Hunt (at the beach) - Monday, 17 August 2020 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 3 night Yoga & Meditation Retreat with Sarah Raspin of Oak Tree Yoga - Friday, 4 September 2020 - Monday, 7 September 2020 - All Day
- Michelle Spencer Yoga Retreat - Friday, 18 September 2020 - Monday, 21 September 2020 - All Day
- Yoga Haven with Flo Bell - Sunday, 27 September 2020 - Friday, 2 October 2020 - All Day
- Soul Pilates Weekend Retreat with Nic Conroy - Friday, 2 October 2020 - Sunday, 4 October 2020 - All Day
- Yoga retreat with Nikki Cassap - Thursday, 8 October 2020 - Sunday, 11 October 2020 - All Day
- Detox Wellbeing Retreat with Jackie King - Friday, 6 November 2020 - Sunday, 8 November 2020 - All Day
- Pilates & Franklin Method Weekend Retreat with Rachael Hall - Friday, 13 November 2020 - Sunday, 15 November 2020 - All Day
- Reading Retreat with Guest Author, Miranda Dickinson - Friday, 20 November 2020 - Sunday, 22 November 2020 - All Day
- Yoga & Sounds Retreat with Dominique Preston & Kate Alpe - Thursday, 11 March 2021 - Sunday, 14 March 2021 - All Day
- Cosy Corner of Cornwall Yoga Retreat - Friday, 7 May 2021 - Monday, 10 May 2021 - All Day