While away from normal daily life with a little extra time to relax is the perfect opportunity to give yourself and loved ones a little extra treat.
- Afternoon tea – indulgent delectable delights served in dainty vintage chinaware,
- Menopause hamper – a few little extras to help you feel more comfortable during your stay,
- Picnics, days out / journey food bags – have fun on a day out with a proper picnic with a traditional hamper which we can fill with enticing selection of dishes,
- Romance – check out options for adding some romantic touches to your stay,
- Super menu – delicious tasty home cooked meals prepared for you so that all that is required is heating in the oven, great for an easy arrival evening meal or a mid break treat,
- Spa treatments – pamper yourself with a massage, facial in your own accommodation and luxuriate in post-treatment bliss without needing to get back home.
- Candle Making Workshop – Our workshop was borne of our own love for candles, so we know that hand making candles is a rewarding and fun experience. Find out more by clicking the link.
- Foraging workshop – find your own wild food during a private workshop with your own dedicated expert.
- Gin & Whiskey Tasting Experiences – spend a relaxed evening learning and tasting.
- Nature Connects – Alice and Sarah offer a variety of seasonally themed nature connection activities to improve connection to yourself, others and the natural world, leaving you feeling blissful and enchanted.
- Stand-up paddle boarding tuition – from our quay (or the one in the village, dependant on tides), for beginners to more experienced to explore the River Tamar in peace.
- Vineyard Tour – why not take yourselves off for a guided tour of the beautiful Tamar Valley Vineyard in nearby Bere Alston.
- Wine tasting evening – learn from a wine expert during your private wine tasting evening, find out how traditional wine regions compare with newer areas including England (minimum 10 people at the farm or you have the option to visit the wine bar in Plymouth’s Royal William Yard).