- Foraging workshop – find your own wild food during a private workshop with your own dedicated expert,
- Stand-up paddle boarding tuition – from our quay (or the one in the village, dependant on tides), for beginners to more experienced to explore the River Tamar in peace,
- Wine tasting evening – learn from a wine expert during your private wine tasting evening, find out how traditional wine regions compare with newer areas including England (minimum 5 people),
- Gin tasting evening – guided by an experience gin professional you can try a selection of craft gins in the comfort of your accommodation (minimum 10 people).
While away from normal daily life with a little extra time to relax is the perfect opportunity to give yourself and loved ones a little extra treat.
- Afternoon tea – indulgent delectable delights served in dainty vintage chinaware,
- Picnics, days out / journey food bags – have fun on a day out with a proper picnic with a traditional hamper which we can fill with enticing selection of dishes,
- Romance – check out options for adding some romantic touches to your stay,
- Super menu – delicious tasty home cooked meals prepared for you so that all that is required is heating in the oven, great for an easy arrival evening meal or a mid break treat,
- Spa treatments – pamper yourself with a massage, facial in your own accommodation and luxuriate in post-treatment bliss without needing to get back home.